IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME DOING A LAB
- Email your preferred time (plus a second choice) to Andrew and Dylan to make sure one of the TAs can be there when you
first start a particular lab assignment. The TAs will help you the first
two hours of any new lab.
- Await reply from one of the TAs.
- If one of the TAs confirms they can be available for training you during your proposed observing time,
proceed to fill out the
- Read the relevant manual pages for the telescope and equipment you will be
- Read the lab assignment before proceeding to the telescope!
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY HAVE BEEN TRAINED TO DO THIS LAB
- Fill out the
Return to ASTR 3130 Home Page
Aug 2012 by srm4n